Wednesday 22 August 2012

A new direction

It's been a while since I've posted on this blog. My original intention was only to have this blog to display my mazes and to allow others to follow my creations. Since beginning it though I've put the mazes down and replaced my time with glass art and snowboarding. After an amazing winter and a fun spring I find myself in Costa Rica with my beautiful girlfriend Victoria and a new interest in delving into the mazes that took over a good two years of my life. To share my new adventures and to satisfy my desire to write more I've decided to expand the scope of the amazing productions blog. As of this post I will be slowly transcribing my journal entries that I hand wrote over the month I worked at the Shambhala Music festival.  I hope you enjoy my scribbles and doodles. My Costa Rican adventures should also turn out more mazes if I can organize my time properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment